Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Hello my blog followers!!! I am alive and happy! I know some of you have been concerned :) I received a phone call from my dear, sweet grandmother.  She said that I had to post something so she knows what is going on in my life! I updated her on my life during my phone call...but...I suppose I should update the rest of you :) I have set up a new blog for Seth and I. sethandciera.blogspot.com...It's not pretty yet and nothing is posted. I received a phone call from my fabulous wedding photographer, Brandon Burk.  He told me that my wedding photos will be done the beginning of next week! YAY!! So...when this happens I will begin blogging on sethandciera.blogspot.com. I want to start off with the wedding day on that blog. Since that is when our married life began. That would be why there is a lack of bloggage in the past few weeks. Happy day.  I'll let you all know when the official switch begins :) Ok, ok. Enough excuses.

Seth and I are living in a cute little apartment. Kind of in the ghetto. But it's our home and we like it. BUT!!! We're buying a townhome!! GO US!!! We should be closed on it at the end of this month. YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! I could pee my pants I'm so excited. It's adorable. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, sunroom, spacious...basically just our perfect starter home. Pictures will be posted on the new blog once that gets going.

Seth is working at Zions Bank. He likes it a lot. He's also getting his Real Estate license. And guess what...so am I! We're going to make a great team! I don't want to do Real Estate forever. But it will be good for now.

AND! On Saturday I get to go help my dear friend and mentor, Julie Hinton. She owns Middle Aisle events and I have been helping her with weddings since May. It's practically the best job in the world! Most of you probably know that is my dream...to own my own event planning business.  We're going to Vegas this Saturday to do a wedding.  And next Friday I'm doing another wedding with her in St. George at the Tonaquint Park.

My life pretty much rocks. Seth and Icouldn't be happier.  Hopefully you are all pleased with this post.  :) More to come soon.

3 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

YESSSSSSSS!! Good to know you still exist, and that life is GOOD!! We'll be in town on the 21st, and NEED to see your cute place. I'm so excited for you two, and I can't wait for the new blog to happen. Love you both!

Claudine Cable said...

I am so excited to see this. You did a great job of catching us up. I'm so happy the two of you are doing so well. Can hardly wait to see your place.